De Luca Associati is actively committed to the protection of personal information pertaining to the client as well as whomever entrusts this information to us. We encourage our users to attentively read the following before committing to our services.
Purpose of processing of information
The processing of personal information will be carried out to:
- Satisfy user requests obtained from our information collection form;
- Comply with legal regulations and obligations;
- Protect De Luca Associati rights in a court of law;
- Transmit technical, administrative and commercial information.
Method of processing of information
Information will be mainly processed with electronic and informatic devices, and recorded on data storage equipment as well as on paper and any other suitable means, adhering to the minimum level of protection according to the specific technical standard (“Disciplinare Tecnico, attachment B of Codice della Privacy”).
All information as required by us is essential.
Consequences of information refusal
If all the information as required by our information collection form is not provided, the user will not receive the requested services.
Individuals who could have the right of access to personal information
Personal information related to the method of processing in question can be provided to individuals who are recognised by law according to secondary and/or European standards, to have the right of access to such information.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
With respect to the processing of his personal information according to “art. 7 (Diritto di accesso ai dati personali ed altri diritti) of Codice della Privacy”:
- The user has the right to request confirmation of the existence of any personal information held about him, even if not registered, such confirmation to be communicated to him in an intelligible format.
- The user has the right to be informed of:
- a) The origin of such personal information;
- b) The purpose and methods of processing of such personal information;
- c) The processing logic applied in the case of processing such personal information with electronic and informatic devices;
- d) The personal information of the owner, and his designated representative according to “art. 5, comma 2”;
- e) Subject categories under which such personal information can be communicated to or come to the attention of appointed representatives of the State as well as management as assigned.
- The client has the right to:
- a) Updates to, ratification of, and when requested, additions to such personal information;
- b) The cancellation of, the transforming into an anonymous format, or the blocking of such processed personal information that violates the law, including information pertaining to the subject for which it was collected and processed, that doesn’t have to be recorded;
- c) The certification that operations for which letters a) and b) were made known, as well as their content, the motive why the information has been communicated, except for the cases in which all these operations are impossible or take an effort more than the protective rights.
- The client has the right to oppose, either partially or totally:
- a) With a valid reason, the processing of any personal information pertaining to him, if the information is pertinent to the scope of the collection;
- b) The providing of any such personal information for the purpose of advertising material, direct sales, or market research for commercial reasons.
The entity in charge of the processing of the information is:
The legal representative of: De Luca Associati - P.IVA 04317120261 - Tel. +39 0438 580354, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to exercise the abovementioned rights according to “art. 7 of Codice della Privacy” the client shall provide a written request addressed to De Luca Associati - Via S. Fermo, 4 - 31029 Vittorio Veneto (TV) - Italia, Tel. +39 0438 580354 email: email@example.com
I would remind you that, given the nature of cookies on this site, is not required prior consent of users for their use as they are exclusively cookie its own technical and third party and not profiling cookies designed to extrapolate information about the user who is browsing the site.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent on your electronic device (PC, tablet, etc. ..) while browsing a website. Cookies are then sent back to the original website during each successive navigation, or are sent to a different website that is able to recognize that specific cookie. They act as a memory for a web site, allowing it to recognizes your device at your next visit to that same site.
Types of cookies on this site
1. Technical cookies
Technical cookies of session that are used with a duration equal to the single session of navigation and that therefore expire at the moment in which it is closed the browser session. They are defined as technical cookies and it is not necessary a users consent for their use. They are not used for other purposes and, without the use of these cookies, some operations could not be performed or would be more complex and/or less secure.
2. Google Analytics
This site uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google which sends cookies to your device. The information generated by the cookies about your use of the site are transmitted to Google and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google uses those information to evaluate your use of the Site, prepare reports on the activity of the Website for site operators in charge of the purpose and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
3. Social Plugins
This site uses the so-called “Social Plugins” of social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google+. These tools allow to deal with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this site. The interactions and information acquired from this site are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings related to each social network. If you have logged in to a social network, the latter can assign your visit to this web page to your user profile. If you have subscribed to a social network and you do not want the latter, during your visit to our website, to link the data collected with the data recorded on your profile, you must log-out from the social network. For more information see the Privacy sections of the respective Social: Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Google+.
How to control and disable cookies
Most web browsers accept cookies, but you can usually change your web browser settings to reject cookies, disable existing ones, or simply be notified when a new cookie is sent to your device. Pay attention that, if you refuse or disable cookies, some of the features of the website may be lost. Furthermore, by disabling cookies or cookie categories, the cookie is not deleted from your browser. You will have to delete it through your browser.
- Disabling cookies on Chrome
- Disabling cookies on Firefox
- Disabling cookies on Internet Explorer
- Disabling cookies on Safari
- Disabling cookies on Opera
A more detailed guide on how to check and delete cookies can be found on the website www.aboutcookies.org
Information on a decree law
Provision of the Privacy Guarantor of 8 May 2014, published in the Official Gazette no. 126 of June 3, available at the address: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/3118884.
Last update: August 2018